A PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, May 7, 2013
At the usual place of holding elections in each and every precinct throughout the County or at such places as the Board may designate, for the purpose of choosing the following local officers and issues. (Proclamation pdf)
Voter Registration Deadline: MONDAY APRIL 8, 2013
Find Your Specific Ballot for the upcoming Election
Candidates & Issues
Required Advertising of Issues
1. To fill out a registration form online and print then
.2. To print a blank registration form .
3. To request a registration form be sent to you .
4. To make an address change online .
Your properly completed voter registration form must be postmarked or received by the 30th day before the election at which you wish to vote. To. You can also .
1. To request your absentee ballot .
2. To print a blank absentee ballot request form click here.
Overseas Citizens / Military (Uniformed) Absentee Voting
All Polling Locations Will Be Open
The Polls for the Election will open at 6:30 A.M. and remain open until 7:30 P.M. on election day.