A GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2013
At the usual place of holding elections in each and every precinct throughout the County or at such places as the Board may designate, for the purpose of choosing the following local officers and issues. (Proclamation pdf)
Voter Registration Deadline: MONDAY OCTOBER 7, 2013
What’s On The Ballot This Coming Election
Candidates & Issues
Absentee Voting – In Person at the Board of Elections
Tuesday October 1 – Friday November 1 at 6:00 p.m.
Absentee Voting – Request and vote your ballot by mail
Ballots are sent out beginning 35 days prior to the election. Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than Saturday November 2 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here.
- To request your absentee ballot .
- To print a blank absentee ballot request form click here.
Absentee Voting For Overseas Citizens / Military (Uniformed)
Ballots are sent out beginning 45 days prior to the election. Your application to receive a ballot must be received no later than Saturday November 2 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Overseas Citizens and Military voting click here.
- To register, request a ballot or track your ballot click here.
- Complete a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot click here.
- You can
- Or you can go to www.MyOhioVote.com to download a blank form
- Or you may request one to mailed by calling the Allen County Board of Elections at 419-223-8530
- Or you may pick up a voter registration form at a number of other places, including public libraries, public high schools, Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicle locations and the Department of Job and Family Services.For a complete list of locations, visit www.MyOhioVote.com.
- To make an address change online .
Your properly completed voter registration form must be postmarked or received by the 30th day before the election in order to vote.
All Polling Locations Will Be Open
The Polls for the Election will open at 6:30 A.M. and remain open until 7:30 P.M. on election day.