A SPECIAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, May 5, 2015 At the usual places of holding elections throughout the County.
- Local Issues Advertising
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot May 5, 2015 – Final Notice
See My Ballot For This Election
- for the upcoming Election (Enter your name, click on submit, then click on the “Sample Ballots” link next to your name. You will see a screen with your precinct information. Then choose to view ballot.)
- All Special Election Ballots for the county
What Candidates & Issues will I be voting on?
- List of Candidates who filed (All candidates this time automatically advance to the November ballot. No candidates are appearing on the May 5, 2015 Special Election.)
- Special Election Issues List
(There are two issues appearing on the May 5, 2015 Special Election)
Click here or on the image to check auditors Levy Estimates
In Person Absentee Begins Tuesday April 7, 2015
Absentee Voting – In Person At The Board of Elections
Hours for absentee voting:
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the Saturday before the election
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before the election
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the Monday before the election
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than Saturday May 2, 2015 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here. Request your absentee ballot by .
Requested Ballots will be sent out Tuesday April 7, 2015.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- You’re done!
Absentee Voting For Overseas Citizens / Military (Uniformed)
Ballots will be sent out beginning 45 days prior to the election. Your application to receive a ballot must be received no later than the Saturday May 2, 2015. For more information on Overseas Citizens and Military voting click here.
- Register, request a ballot or track your ballot at Federal Voting and Assistance Program website.(fvap.gov/ohio).
- Complete a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot by downloading the fillable pdf here.
Deadline for new registrations or registration updates for this election is MONDAY April 6, 2015
- Fill out a registration form online and then print the form directly from our website
- Or you can go to www.MyOhioVote.com to download a blank form
- Or request one be mailed to you by calling the Allen County Board of Elections at 419-223-8530
- Or you may pick up a voter registration form at a number of other places, including public libraries, public high schools, Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicle locations and the Department of Job and Family Services. For a complete list of locations, visit www.MyOhioVote.com.
- Change your registered address online by clicking here.
Your properly completed voter registration form must be postmarked or received by the 30th day before the election in order to vote.
All Polling Locations that will be open will be listed closer to election.
The Polls for Election Day will open at 6:30 A.M. and remain open until 7:30 P.M. on election day. Find your polling location here.