A GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, November 7, 2017
All 88 precincts will be open. Click here to find your polling location.
View the Ballots (Link will be active when they are available)
- Search To See My Ballot: Click on “Search to see your ballot” below. Enter your name, click on submit, verify that is your current address and then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – Sample ballots for the entire county.
Candidates & Issues Lists
- WITHDRAWAL NOTICE: BATH LOCAL SCHOOL BOARD candidate Rob McPheron has withdrawn his candidacy. VOTES cast for this candidate will not be counted for the candidate. (10-24-17)
- List of Candidates who filed
- List of Local Issues filed
(Auditor’s Levy Estimates: Click to check)
Deadline for new registrations or registration updates is Tuesday October 10, 2017
Voters can easily check their voter registration information, including voting address and polling location, online. You may also contact your county boards of elections to check your registration and polling location. Already Registered? Update your registered address online.
Absentee Begins Wednesday October 11, 2017
Absentee Voting – In Person At The Board of Elections
Hours for absentee voting (Click to view Secretary of State Calendar):
Weeks One, Two and Three of Voting (beginning with the day after the close of registration for the election)
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
Week Four of Voting
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the Saturday before Election Day
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before Election Day
Week of Election Day
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the Monday before Election Day
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than Saturday November 4, 2017 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here. Request your absentee ballot by .
Requested Ballots will be sent out the day after the registration deadline.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- You’re done!