Tuesday, October 10, 2023 – REGISTRATION DEADLINE – Voter Registration closes at 9:00 P.M. at the Board of Elections. Voters may register online at VOTEOHIO.GOV until midnight.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 – ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS
Tuesday, October 31, 2023 – DEADLINE TO SUBMIT Absentee Ballot by mail REQUEST Form
Monday, November 6, 2023 – MAILING YOUR BALLOT? It must be postmarked by this day to be counted
TUESDAY, November 7, 2023 – ELECTION DAY – 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
Voters must go to their polling location. There is no voting at the Board of Elections Office.
7:30 PM ON ELECTION NIGHT – Absentee Ballots not sent by mail must be returned to OUR OFFICE by 7:30 p.m. on Election Night to be counted.
Candidates & Issues Lists
- Military and Overseas Citizens Notice- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
- List of Issues Filed
- List of Candidates filed (updated daily just after 4:30 p.m.)
- Search To See My Ballot: The ballots for the current election will be viewable 46 days prior to the election. Click on the provided link above. Then Enter your name, click on submit button on that page. Verify that the registered address is correct. Then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – View all the ballots. You may also search for ballots by district
Absentee Voting Hours at the Board of Elections
Voting begins the day after the close of registration for the election. Boards must not be open for early in-person absentee voting on any holiday established by state or federal law
Week One, Two, Three of Voting
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
Week Four of Voting
- 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Monday)
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Tuesday)
- 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (Wednesday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Saturday)
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Sunday)