You are browsing archives for
A GENERAL ELECTION Will Be Held TUESDAY, November 6, 2018
All 88 precincts will be open. Click here to find your polling location.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is Tuesday
ABSENTEE VOTING BEGINS Wednesday Date
Candidates & Issues Lists
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
- – Ballot Language and information
- List of Offices & Candidates
- List of Local Issues filed (Auditor’s Levy Estimates: Click to check)
- Local Issues Advertising
(Links will be active when they are available)
- Search To See My Ballot: This button will only work when ballots are ready (approximately 45 days prior to the election. Click on the button to the right. Then Enter your name, click on submit button on that page. Verify that the registered address is correct. Then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – View all the ballots. You may also search for ballots by district.
UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot
There are no anticipated issues or candidates for the August Special Election.
Results of the Shawnee Township Trustee Recount
- Dave Belton – Recount Results 1,854 votes (elected)
When the election was certified November 27, 2017 Dave Belton had received 1,855 votes.
- Russell E. Holly – Recount Results 1,837 votes
When the election was certified November 27, 2017 Russell E. Holly had received 1,838 votes.
For Immediate Release
Pursuant to R.C. 3515.03 this notice is to advise you of the time and place and method of recounting ballots cast in Allen County Ohio in the November 7, 2017 General Election.
Recount of Shawnee Township Trustee Election
- Clark A. Spieles – Elected
- Dave Belton – Declared winning candidate
- Russell E. Holly – Declared defeated candidate
A hand recount of votes cast for Dave Belton (the declared winning candidate) and Russell E. Holly (the declared defeated candidate) will commence on Thursday December 7, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. in the offices of the Allen County Board of Elections located on the lower level of Third District Court of Appeals Building, 204 N. Main Street, Lima, Ohio.