You are browsing archives for
A PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, May 8,, 2018
All 88 precincts will be open. Click here to find your polling location.
Candidates & Issues Lists
NOTICE OF CANDIDATE WITHDRAWALS
Any votes cast for these candidates will not be counted.
LEAH SELLERS has withdrawn her name as a Democratic candidate for Representative to Congress 4th District.
- STATE ISSUE 1 Information: Click here
- List of Offices & Candidates
- List of Local Issues filed
(Auditor’s Levy Estimates: Click to check)
View the Ballots (Link will be active when they are available)
- Search To See My Ballot: Click on “Search to see your ballot”. Enter your name, click on submit, verify that is your current address and then click on the “Sample Ballots” link.
- All Ballots – Search the sample by party or issues only. You may also search for ballots by district.
Thank you Allen County for your help in testing our new electronic poll books in the Mock Election! We received a number of requests for the results the end of the day.
The following results are from today’s Mock Election.
The Allen County Board of Elections will be hosting a Mock Election Tuesday September 29, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Join us at our office and help us test out the new electronic poll books and give us your thoughts!
We are located in the 3rd District Court of Appeals Building in the Lower Level.