Register to Vote With FPCA (Federal Post Card Application)
You can use the FPCA form to:
- 1. Register to vte or update your registration (registration deadline applies)
- 2. Request an absentee ballot
Complete the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) form and then return it to our office.
- Fillable FPCA
- FPCA Online Assistant
UOCAVA voters may submit the FPCA by mail, e-mail, fax, or in person using the FPCA form. If you mail the FPCA, you may use the FPCA Return envelope.
QUESTION: What happens if I mail a completed FPCA to my local board of elections but do not receive my absentee ballot?
- Download the FWAB (Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot) www.fvap.gov/resources/media/fwab.pdf.
- Complete and Sign the FWAB [Use the UOCAVA notice under the notice of election on the front of our website so you know what candidates, questions or issues are on the ballot]
- Mail the FWAB [The FWAB may only be submitted by mail]
QUESTION: What elections may a UOCAVA voter registered in Ohio vote on?
Federal, State and local elections.