You may register to vote if you are…
- A citizen of the United States
- At least 18 years old on or before the next general election
- A resident of Ohio for at least 30 days before the election (your residence is a location you consider your permanent dwelling).
- Not be incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of the election laws.
You may register online or complete a paper voter registration form
- Your name
- Either your driver’s license number OR last four digits of your social security number
- Sign and date
Allen County Board of Elections
P.O. Box 5008
Lima, Ohio 45802