Canceling Your Registration

If you are currently registered to vote in Allen County, in another county in Ohio, or another state, and would like to cancel your registration, please fill out the cancellation request form, and mail it to our office. 

Notice of Death For A Registered Voter

A spouse, parent, or child of the deceased elector, administrator of the deceased elector’s estate, or the executor of the deceased elector’s will may file Form No. 255-D Prescribed by the Secretary of State with an attached certified copy of the deceased elector’s death certificate.


Complete and mail to:
Allen County Board of Elections
P.O. Box 5008
Lima, Ohio 45802